Registration is now closed
- €50 for attendees from ALTER-Net institutes
- €100 for non-ALTER-Net attendees
Payable by both ALTER-Net and non-ALTER-Net attendees
- Beer tasting on Tuesday evening 2 May: add €15
- Guided walk in Ghent on Wednesday evening 3 May: add €18
- Conference walking dinner on Thursday evening 4 May: add €50.
To book your place: 3 steps...
- Register: Complete the event registration form (secure server).
- Pay: when you click 'submit' on the registration form you will be automatically forwarded to the ‘Ticket shark’ website, through which you can order your tickets and make your payment securely using a credit or debit card or via PayPal.
- Print your ticket: You will be sent an electronic ticket for the event by e-mail. Please print this, bring it to Ghent and present it at the conference desk.
- Registration is complete only after the payment has been made successfully
- The conference fee is waived for invited speakers, but please complete the registration form for the purposes of your name tag and organizing the catering.
- We are not able to offer reduced fees, e.g, for part-attendance or for students, and we are not able to offer refunds.
- The modest conference fee will cover refreshments, lunches, room hire and technical support.
- Invited speakers are asked to arrange and pay for their travel and accommodation, which will be reimbursed after the conference. Please keep your receipts.
Travel grants for ALTER-Net attendees
ALTER-Net has a limited budget available for travel grants for people working in ALTER-Net institutes who actively contribute to the conference and who do not have the possibility to get reimbursed through their institute.
Queries and help with registering
If you have any questions concerning registration or paying for the conference, or you need any help, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org