Contact for further information:
ALTER-Net aims to facilitate a two-way interaction between researchers and policymakers, focussing particularly on the European Commission and the International Panel for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services (IPBES). ALTER-Net is a 'knowledge hub' in the developing Network of Knowledge (see).
- ALTER-Net contributed to the IPBES-3 Plenary in Bonn (January 2015)
- ALTER-Net at BiodiversityKnowledge conference in Berlin (September 2013)
- Recommendations from the ALTER-Net conference (2013) concerning the EU 2020 Biodiversity Strategy
- ALTER-Net policy brief on ecosystem services
- Information about our current projects
- Communication and outreach
- Training and summer school.